- How do I place an order?
- Choose the product you will like to purchase
- Select the quantity of items you want to order if over one item.
- Click the 'Add To Cart' button to proceed to checkout.
- Finally choose the billing method, provide shipping information, and an e-mail address to receive confirmation.
- How do I know my order was successful?
- You will receive an email confirmation detailing the item(s) purchased.
- How can I add items to an existing order?
- Items cannot be added to an existing order that has been confirmed. Your order is confirmed once you have completed the checkout stage and received a confirmation email. If you would like to order additional items, please place a new order.
- How can I change my order?
- Please send us an email at email@example.com immediately with your full name and order information to make any changes to your order. However, if your order has already been processed by our warehouses, any changes to the order will no longer be possible.
- How can I cancel an order?
- Unfortunately, orders cannot be canceled once it has been processed by our warehouse with order and shipping numbers assigned. For this reason, please only proceed to make your purchase if you are certain you want the product.
- Didn't find your answer?
Please leave us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org